Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fun in the Sun


I'm entering this in two challenges.  

First off I used the June 15th sketch and the awesome moodboard at   "COLORFUL CREATIONS"   For the mood board I was inspired by all the colors and by the watermelon plus the word sun.   I used mostly papers from Echo Park -Summer Dreams but then also the yellow paper and the sunglass paper from Echo Park - Summer Fun.   I had to use the sunglass paper to go with the sunglasses Addisyn is wearing.    This picture was taken while they were on a long weekend at Branson for a little get away.   She was enjoying hanging out at the pool having a little snack.




Next I'll enter this at the latest "LASTING MEMORIES" challenge #349.     The challenge worked great for this layout.      I have a summer themed layout and I have long stripes of patterned papers across the layout under my picture.

LM #349 - June 20 is the Summer Solstice (the longest day of the year). For this challenge use something long on your layout - like a border - or make a summer layout.

7 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at Colorful Creations we love having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout ! Thank you for playing along with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at Colorful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer time layout with long borders...perfect for the challenge at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout and cool background paper! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute summer page!Love the papers you used!Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sweet photo and those papers are the perfect papers for a summer layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete