Wednesday, June 28, 2017

5 months old


Where does the time go.   I swear it was just a couple of weeks ago I was in the hospital room getting to watch my granddaughter be born.    But I get to watch her change day by day in pictures when I'm not in town with her.  Although only living 2 hours away I do get to see her in person many many times and I love every one of them.

Obviously this is the picture taken of her on her 5th month birthday on the 26th.   I'm glad I got it and get to used the great sketch #281 at   "SKETCHES IN THYME"     It was perfect to use with this picture.

Here is the link to   "SKETCHES IN THYME"   and also the sketch, still a couple of days to play along.


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! Love the quote on top of the sweet photo. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo.... Tooooo sweeeeeet! Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete