Wednesday, June 14, 2017

At the Park


My grandkids just had 4 days on vacation in Branson, MO and I have a lot of pictures to scrap.  
These were just while they were out on a playground playing, but I love that they got pictures of all three of them.   With Bryce getting older he is out doing something different than Addisyn and Gibson sometimes.

I used the sketch #307 at  "CREATIVE SCRAPPERS"  to make this layout.    I used mostly papers from a Recollections stack.

I am also going to enter this layout at   "USE YOUR STUFF"   for challenge #267 -
"Use Warm, Summer Colors"   I have deep yellows, orange, greens, blues and reds.   I think these colors and the patterns are all very summery.

Here is the sketch and the links are above.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun summer page...love the sliding board. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos and a fun take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete