Sunday, May 7, 2017

Dylan


Sorry about the crooked picture,  I think I must be getting tired, took 3 pictures and they were all at an angle.     I kept this picture simple because I just wanted to showcase this cute picture of our granddaughter Dylan,   her Mom always gets the best pictures of the girls.

I am entering this layout at   "ELLE'S STUDIO"  NSD  Challenge #2 - Decorate on a Diagonal.
You also had to use at least two Elle's products.   I used all papers from the Shine collection.   The colors were perfect for the picture.   I even used one of the tear strips on one of the pieces.   That is my diagonal blue strip on the layout.   I used 2 small flowers and one glittery one on the diagonal to qualify for this challenge.

Here is the link to   "ELLE'S STUDIO"   NSD fun you have till Midnight (PST) Friday  May 12th to enter any of the challenges.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really sweet page for the adorable picture.

    ReplyDelete