Sunday, May 7, 2017

1 -2 - 3


When I saw the May 1st sketch at  "STUCK SKETCHES ?!"   I knew exactly what pictures I could use,    My granddaughter Elle just turned 3 months old  April 26th so I know had a collection of 3 pictures for each of her 3 months ready to scrap.     I've been doing double page layouts of each weekly b'day picture and I knew I would wait to do monthly pictures in groups of 3.

I even got a bonus with this sketch because "SCRAP OUR STASH" has had a daily challenge during the first week of May for National Scrapbook Day.   They have been combining their challenges with other blog challenges and then adding their twist.    For this layout they wanted to see machine, hand or faux stitching on your layout.   I used a white gel pen to do faux stitching all around my layout to give a little pop to the solid card stock base.

Here is the sketch and then the links to both challenges.

"STUCK SKETCHES ?!"           "SCRAP OUR STASH"

5 comments:

  1. Super cute take on the Stuck!? Sketch and great job with the stitching! Thanks again for participating in another one of our NSD Challenges! You are getting your scrap on for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout with adorable pictures!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dalring Barb, love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Love the photos! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete