Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ride the Rails



Once again I'm working on filling in my albums from old vacations.   This was from the last part of our trip to Mackinaw Island in July 2010, it was part work seminar and part vacation combined.
After we left the island we drove into Canada and Sault St. Marie and spent the night and then took the train ride to Agawa Canyon.

I'm going to enter this for another Sketch-N-Scrap 3rd birthday challenge.    Luckily I'm a very fast scrapper because I'm trying to catch up on some of the challenges that I didn't do when they first came out and since I'm going out of town tomorrow for 4 days I need to make this a busy scrapping couple of days.    This challenge was from May 8th at "Leah's Layouts"    Her challenge was to use the sketch that I have below and to use 3 Project Life cards.     That is why I decided to do a layout for an old vacation.    I have a collection of vintage travel PL cards and I knew there was one with a train on it, so I just looked back through my pictures from that trip and printed this one also in 3x4 PL size.   This was a view of the train we were on when we stopped before the return trip.
Check for yourself all the details    HERE  you have till midnight the 29th to enter.

For this I used the very last, except for some stickers from the 'Simple Stories - Harvest Lane' collection.   I love when I get to use the last of the collection.


1 comment:

  1. Love your layout! I love how your PL cards and the papers you used! Thanks for joining my challenge and celebrating with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete