Wednesday, May 13, 2015

On Vacation


I found these old pictures from probably 20 years ago and wanted to scrap them and add to my daughters old album.   This was a trip we took to CA with her uncle and cousin, so it was fun.
This is a challenge from a DT member at "Sketch-N-Scrap" to celebrate their 3rd birthday of the challenge blog.  I love the challenges there and there is a new one each day of the month of May.

Wendy's challenge was to use this sketch and use 3 patterned papers, 2 flowers and one bow.
I really liked the sketch and was able to use some old papers I have had for awhile too.

Here is the sketch and check out the challenge   HERE  you have till May 31 to enter.




2 comments:

Wendy said...

YAY! Thank you so much for participating! I think your use of the sketch was fabulous and I love your purple combination! Good Luck!

Lisa in Texas said...

LOVE your take on the sketch! Nice bow and wonderful color combo! Thanks for joining in our birthday bash celebration at Sketch N Scrap!