Wednesday, May 13, 2015

On Vacation


I found these old pictures from probably 20 years ago and wanted to scrap them and add to my daughters old album.   This was a trip we took to CA with her uncle and cousin, so it was fun.
This is a challenge from a DT member at "Sketch-N-Scrap" to celebrate their 3rd birthday of the challenge blog.  I love the challenges there and there is a new one each day of the month of May.

Wendy's challenge was to use this sketch and use 3 patterned papers, 2 flowers and one bow.
I really liked the sketch and was able to use some old papers I have had for awhile too.

Here is the sketch and check out the challenge   HERE  you have till May 31 to enter.




2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you so much for participating! I think your use of the sketch was fabulous and I love your purple combination! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your take on the sketch! Nice bow and wonderful color combo! Thanks for joining in our birthday bash celebration at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete