Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pool Fun



This is more hot tub fun for the kids at their house but still the same fun in the water and it is a big 6 person hot tub on their deck so plenty of room for these two duckies.   :)

I used the set at "Let's Capture our Memories" sketch 122 for this layout.   I've been hoarding this little swim ready duck for ages from a swap I was in and thought it was perfect for this layout so I'm really glad I got to use it.

Check out all the details   HERE  for this "Let's Capture Our Memories" challenge and see the sketch below.




3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this layout is so cute. Your duck and title are so adorable. I also love your color combo. The blue and orange are becoming one of my favorites to scrap with. Thanks for joining us at LCOM.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is too cute!! Love the duckie embellishment :)

    ReplyDelete