Monday, July 12, 2021

Pack Your Bags for a Road Trip

 


I'm out of ink for my photo printer for one more day so I've been busy making cards and scrapping some old vacation photos that I had printer before I kept everything digital and stored on my computer.     This was a road trip from Missouri to Key West, FL  back in 2002.    This our first stop, for lunch still in Missouri at St. Genevieve, MO.

I get to enter this in three different challenges.    Since it is a rare layout with a picture of me I get to enter this at "SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF".   The challenge for this month is using shapes and I have 2 large circles of patterned paper here.



I used the Scrappy Friends challenges for this layout.    First the sketch at "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG" and then the Tic Tac Toe challenge at  "SCRAP WITH STACY"

"THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS SCRAPBOOKING"


"SCRAP WITH STACY"   I used the right side column, Gold, Journal Card & 2 or more Photos.

5 comments:

  1. I love your layout, Barb! The photos are beautiful (especially the one of you) and the papers and embellishments are perfect! Great use of circles for our shape challenge, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful layout!! I love that you are still scrapping pre-digital photos. It's good to know that I'm not the only one with that box of photos back in the day that needs to be scrapped! Thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Such nice big circles! How fun to go back and scrapbook old vacation photos, especially during a time when you might not be taking many vacations. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love those travel papers! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you incorporated the circles. The printed papers are perfect for travel. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete