Tuesday, July 6, 2021

CELEBRATE JULY 4

 


I made this double page layout today from my pictures from the 4th.   This will go in my holidays through the years album and then I'll make another layout with the picture of Elle and her little friend together watching fireworks for her album.

This layout works for the first challenge for July at "LASTING MEMORIES" - Celebrate.   I had the perfect Celebrate title on a piece of patterned paper where one side was PL type cards.
I used another card from that piece on the left side of the page as it was perfect for those pictures.

LM #555 - Layout Titles - Celebrate

 Hello, hello! Happy Independence Day to all of our American friends! I hope you all get a chance to celebrate today - while staying safe!

This week's challenge is:

 LM #555 - Layout Titles - "Celebrate" - use the word "Celebrate" for your title on your layout. You may add extra words, but not less. You may also use any form of the word Celebrate, for example...Celebration.



No comments:

Post a Comment