Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Lee Canyon


My stepsons family just finished a Las Vegas COVID style vacation at his wife's parents home.
They spent a lot of time swimming at their house and then some different day trips out into
the areas surrounding Vegas.   On this day they drove about 45 minutes away and went to Lee Canyon for a day of hiking and visiting the ski resort for some summer activities.    It looks like
they had a great time from the pictures they sent back.    They will be with us here at the lake for
July 4th long weekend so I wanted to get as many new layouts made for them that I can to take home with them.

For this layout I used the Double Delight Sketch Challenge at  "SOUL SCRAPPERS" to make this
layout.   Here is the sketch .  You have till July 15th to join in the challenge.

Feel free to add more photos, take away photos, whatever works for you!

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this layout, Barbara! The papers/colors are perfect for those fun photos. It looks like they were having a lot of fun. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete