Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ice Cream


Every Sunday my daughter and family go to visit my Dad and they go out to lunch together.  
Dad loves ice cream so the buffet place they mostly go to on Sundays has ice cream cones you can get for dessert.  Dad always gets one and now that Elle is older she gets her own ice cream cone.
She is a great eater and eats a big lunch but always has room for that ice cream.   Dad says they sit there for the longest time eating their ice cream than anything else.   But he loves the time with her.

I used this week sketch reveal at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"    It is so fun to work with a grid 
design sometimes to make a layout.   I think it has its own unique look to it.     I hope you have as
much fun with this sketch as I did.   You have until June 30th to enter you layout for this sketch of any of the other sketches this month at  "SKETCHES IN THYME"






1 comment:

  1. So sweet. My Grandfather took me to the " Chuckwagon" buffet restaurant for dinner and ice cream after church every Sunday also!

    ReplyDelete