Sunday, June 14, 2020

Brothers


I'm working on a scrapbook to give to my brother for Christmas.   His two grandsons, Silas and Remy, live in Sydney, Australia.   He was last there in November 2019 when Remy was just a 6 weeks old.  He had plans to go back for 3 weeks the first of April this year but then the coronavirus and lockdowns cancelled those plans and it looks like he won't get to go back anytime this year so I though a scrapbook of pictures I've collected from Facebook and Instagram would be perfect for him to look through the pictures all together before he gets to visit in person again.

I'm entering this at "LASTING MEMORIES" for their challenge #500 - Bingo.    The theme for June  is "It's a Celebration" starting off with challenge #500 for them.  Quite the accomplishment for them.     I have a bingo on the diagonal from bottom left to top right.  
Use a Sketch, Stickers, Flowers and 2 Photos.

Hello everyone! Good Sunday morning to you all! I do hope that you are having a good weekend!

Today is a special day here at Lasting Memories. Not only is it the start of a new month of challenges - but today we are sharing our 500th challenge! 500 challenges...I think that is a pretty awesome feat! There aren't a lot of challenge blogs left and we are so fortunate that we have such wonderful followers encouraging us to keep on going!

Since we are celebrating our 500th Challenge this month, our theme is "It's a Celebration" and our first challenge for June is:

LM #500 - Team A - Bingo

1 comment:

  1. How precious! I love the honeycomb and flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete