Monday, July 29, 2019

Rock Climbing Adventure


I'm really having so much fun going back to old pictures from road trips with my daughter.
I made my album soon after all the trips ended but now I'm putting together one album combining all trips we got to take together as an adult.   I'm going to surprise here at Christmas with this album of a combination of about 5 trips we took together.

For this layout I'll be entering it at the challenge at  "SOUL-SCRAPPERS"   Challenge  E2N27
is a theme challenge and this month the them is travel, and the twist was to make a double page layout if you wanted with your interpretation of their sketch or one of your own.   I used their sketch mostly with a few changes of my own.

Here is the info of the challenge at   "SOUL-SCRAPPERS" 

Welcome to 
E2N 27
THE THEME THIS IS
MONTH IS
TRAVEL...
WHO DOESN'T LIKE THE TRAVEL!
NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOW
OFF YOU TRAVEL PHOTOS.
PLUS
A LITTLE TWIST 
THIS MONTH. TO REALLY
SHOW OFF ALL THOSE PHOTOS
WHY NOT TRY A DOUBLE LAYOUT.
HERE IS A SIMPLE STETCH YOU CAN USE 
OR USE YOUR OWN.
BONUS POINTS FOR DOING
A DOUBLE, YOU WILL
GET EXTRA SPOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment