Thursday, July 18, 2019

Catch that Fish


My granddaughter Mylan is just like her Dad and she loves to go fishing with him and even hunting.
This day out on the water she had the biggest catch of the day.

I am entering this layout at  "SCRAP OUR STASH CHALLENGE BLOG"  for their July 'Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge"      I picked the left side to use for my layout and for the challenge you also had to use wood veneer on your layouts.   I had a wood veneer piece I used for my title   "Wild + Free" which is perfect description of my granddaughter and then I used another piece of wood veneer that said Adventurer on it as an embellishment by my tag.   For the circle I just fussy cut around a doily and just used the outer edge and then I also fussy cut a fish from some patterned paper as another embellishment and used a border punch on the strip of green patterned paper, I also inked it some with green ink to give it a more outdoor look.   My background paper is from Echo Park Summer Adventure collection.

Here is the link to the challenge at  "SCRAP OUR STASH"  and the pick your side sketch below.


5 comments:

  1. Totally fantastic. Love the adorable details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Great photos, fabulously scrapped using our sketch challenge. thanks so much for playing along at Scrap our Stash. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this - !! great take on the challenge! <3-Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Love everything about it. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete