Sunday, December 17, 2017

First Thanksgiving


I forgot I hadn't made this layout yet until I saw the "my first Christmas sticker" hidden on my desk.
Usually for my first holiday layouts I've done this year for Elle it is just her in the picture.   But this was the best picture on my camera.   Plus I bought the outfit for her so it works out well.   On her little butt on her leggings is a turkey to complete the outfit.   I just couldn't resist it when I saw it.

I used sketch #303 at   "SKETCHES IN THYME"  for this layout.    Here is the sketch. and click on the name for the link.


4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love that little sticker and all the basic grey papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little boy! It's very nice the sticker... perfet with the T-shirt that he wear! Thanks for sharing. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper choices and that perfect sticker! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout. Love it. The colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete