Monday, December 11, 2017

Wrapping the Presents


I love love love wrapping gifts.   So I took this picture after I was all finished with all I had bought.
A couple more things are not here yet, but I was ready to wrap and get everything under the tree.

I used the  "LASTING MEMORIES"  Tic-Tac-Toe  Winter/December Holiday Traditions Challenge.    My tradition has becoming using festive ribbon to tie around all my gifts.  I love the look.    On the tic-tac-toe board i used the top row.   Flair, Green & Glitter or Sequins.

I am also entering this layout in "STINKIN' INKERS CHALLENGE BLOG"   -  Celebrating the Holidays challenge.   I love wrapping all of my gifts for everyone ant the is always such a fun time for me during the holidays, I love picking the paper and the ribbon that I want to tie around each gift and make a bow.

Hre is the link to "LASTING MEMORIES"  Challenge #374 and the tic-tac-toe board to work with.


"STINKIN' INKERS CHALLENGE"
Celebrating the holidays

includes Christmas, Hannukah (Channukah) and Kwaanza, 
Chinese New Year, etc.

Create a project that symbolizes the holiday you celebrate at this time of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of presents! :) Your layout is lovely. I like the use of the sequins. It looks like a banner of shiny garland going up the diagonal behind your picture.

    ReplyDelete