Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Give Thanks



I am going to enter this card in two different challenges.   First off I used Sketch #109 at
"SKETCH N SCRAP"    It's a different card design than I have ever used before so I really enjoyed putting it together.

Then I saw the new prompt today at "STINKIN' INKERS CHALLENGE BLOG"  and it was
"Thankful"  so I started looking through my stamps to find what to use.    I thought this was perfect
and will send my card out as a Thanksgiving card.

Here is the link to  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  and the sketch



And here is the prompt and link to  "STINKIN' INKERS CHALLENGE BLOG"
"Thankful"

Your challenge is to create a project showcasing what you are thankful for. For example: family, friends, delicious meals, home, health, etc.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Fall card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the leaf paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Thanksgiving card and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Nice design and color combo. Leaf paper is beautiful. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Loving that leaf background paper! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute fall card Barbara :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use the gems to finish off you corners. Thanks for joining us at Stinkin' Inkers

    ReplyDelete