Monday, November 13, 2017

Bike together, Grow together


I'm a new subscriber to the Flavors of the Month club at  "THE SCRAP ROOM GROUP"
I really love all the papers I got this first month and I used papers from the Dear Lizzy - Star Gazer flavor kit and then used the gold sparkly title that was in the Carta Bella - Welcome Home flavor kit.

My mother-in-law took these pictures of her son Jason and baby Elle while she was visiting and sent them too me.    Jason is an avid biker and it was a cold and rainy day so he was using the stationary bike inside and had a biking course on the tv to ride along with.   He got Elle up with him and she was intent on watching the course too (from his bike and from hers)   Could be because they don't let her watch TV yet so when the opportunity popped up she wasn't going to miss it.

Here is the November Jump Start sketch at   "THE SCRAP ROOM GROUP"




1 comment:

  1. How cute are these pics?!!! Love this story and LOVE the way you used your kit with this sketch, that glittery title was perfect for your photos! Thanks for joining us at The ScrapRoom this month!

    ReplyDelete