Tuesday, April 26, 2016

See the World


Did a lot of digging in my collections to find all I needed for this layout.    I wanted to enter the  "SCRAP OUR STASH"   Sketch plus 3 challenge.   I've had it on my desk for over a week trying to decide just what to do but since I've been catching up on my pictures from 2005 Sydney vacation last couple of days I thought this would be perfect for doing another page for that album.


From list #1 I used Jillibean Soup papers for all the patterned papers behind my pictures.   These papers are from the Sightseeing Stew  & Spicy Social Stew collections.   The title I also cut from a 3x4 card in the Sightseeing collection and the Travel Notes card for journaling came from that collection.

From list #2 I used Kraft, the back ground paper and the kraft and green paper bottom right are from
My Minds Eyes - Kraft Fun Day collection

From list #3 I used lined paper,  this is on the 3 banner flags and on travel notes journal card.
The banner flags I cut from paper from Crate Paper - Party Day collection.

It was a lot of fun putting this all together.   Check out all the details here at "SCRAP OUR STASH"
there are still a few days to enter.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the Sketch +3 Challenge! Great choise of papers! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice layout. Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete