Saturday, April 9, 2016

Fall School Party



One last layout made for the trip to see the grandkids on Monday.   Was looking for two pictures to use together and found these I hadn't scrapped of Addisyn at her school Fall party.   Coloring an autumn tree and then snack time.

I used the "LET'S GET SKETCHY"  Team A from the first of April.    The layout was perfect for
vertical pictures.   The theme this month is circles and I've been holding onto a punch out of a circle.   I used the center circle ages ago on a layout and now using this.   So glad I saved it.  The colors
worked perfectly with my papers here.


6 comments:

Brenda Caldow said...

What a sweetheart. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy.

Astrid Zwaan said...

Great take on the sketch....what a sweet girl, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

Marci Bensing said...

What a sweet DGD! and beautiful hair! Love the page Barb and thanks for always joining in at LGS!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Beautiful page!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Jacqui said...

So sweet, thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Cherished said...

Super Cute! Thanks for playing at LGS.