Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Mach 1


 I flew down to Texas with my brother to pick up his new Mach 1 that he bought at a dealership there, he was looking for this exact color and this is where he found it.     We had a great but fast trip.   Our flight left at 5:20 a.m. one morning and the next evening at 5:30 we were back home in Missouri.   So a 36 hour road trip for us.

I made the layout to give to my brother for his album I add too.    It works perfectly for the first challenge for October at "LASTING MEMORIES".

LM #670 - As Time Goes By - Something New


LM #670 - Create a layout about something new: new school. new job , new car, new born child, etc. Add one or more journal spots.

1 comment:

  1. Love the contrast of the grey patterned paper with the floral! You are such a great sister to help your brother out with this purchase, too. Thanks for playing along with the Something New challenge at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete