Thursday, December 8, 2022

Trip to the Zoo

 


I made this layout for the "LASTING MEMORIES"  Wedding Challenge.    Use something old, something new, something borrowed something blue.     The old is all my patterned papers, the new is the puffy hearts and stars I added, something borrowed is the sketch I used, it's an old one I saved from Scrapbook.com and the blue is on my title.

LM #628 - 2022 Favorite Challenges - Wedding Inspiration

 Hello, hello! Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. 

It's time for our second challenge of the month. Our theme for December is "Favorite Challenges from 2022" and our second most popular theme for 2022 was - Wedding Inspiration - so this week's challenge is:

LM #628 - Wedding Inspired (May 2022) - Create a layout and use something old, something new, something borrowed (either scraplift someone or use a sketch, etc.), and add something blue. 

1 comment:

  1. Loving that animal print! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete