Sunday, December 4, 2022

Covid 2020 Thanksgiving

 


I keep chronological albums for all holidays and when I was putting layouts away for this Thanksgiving, I realized I didn't have anything for the two years before.    I'm sure I scrapped this picture but I must have put in my general album I keep going too.   So I made this one picture layout for my Thanksgiving layout.

This was our Covid Thanksgiving where everyone stayed at home and celebrated on their own.   I know I've scrapped the picture below too but I put it in the album for my granddaughter and her family as I fill as I go and then pass on to them, but now I will have their Thanksgiving in my holiday album too.



Either one really would have worked but I'm entering the one of my husband and our Thanksgiving for the single page sketch challenge in December at  "STICK IT DOWN".



1 comment:

  1. Both great layouts inspired by the Stick it Down sketch! We also celebrated Thanksgiving 2020 on our own, what an interesting year that was! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!

    ReplyDelete