Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Road Trip

 

My brother and I just got home from the first part of out Route 66 Road Trip.     We ended up after two full days with car problems so had to give it up for the time being but we will get out on the road again this year and do the full trip we had planned.     But now that I'm home I'm starting to do layouts of what we did get to stop and see those two busy sightseeing days.

          I will be entering this layout at "LASTING MEMORIES"   for their challenge #598 - Something     New.    My something new was a new trip but mainly, everything on this layout, paper, title and embellishements is from a new Carta Bella collection that just came out in May.   I had it ordered and ready to use just for this trip.    The collection is called "Road Trip"

         

LM #598 - Wedding Inspiration - Something New

Hello, everyone! Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms and mother figures out there today. We hope that you all have a wonderful day and that you get a little time for yourself today!

Welcome back to Lasting Memories. We have another fun challenge for you today. Our theme for May is 'Wedding Inspiration' and today's challenge is: 

LM #598 - Something new - create a layout about something new (new baby, wedding, new home, etc.) or use new supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment