Friday, May 20, 2022

Mickey Mantle


 We had a 13 day Route 66 and beyond road trip planned starting last weekend but because of car trouble we only got two full days into our trip.    But we still saw a lot in those two days and this was one stop we made in Oklahoma.  You couldn't go into the house but you could look through the window on the front door and that is how I got the living room picture.

I'm entering this layout in two challenges.

I used the sketch and prompt at  SCRAP OUR STASH.



And then I did the challenge at LASTING MEMORIES  - Something Old.    I still have lots of My Minds Eye - Tres Jolie collection from 2007.   Everything but the adventure circle and the butterflies are from the collection.

LM #597 - Wedding Inspiration - Something Old

 Hello, everyone! Happy May 1st to you! We are so happy that you have stopped by the blog today. 

The start of a new month means we have a new theme and a new set of fun challenges planned for you. For May, DT member Lauren is challenging us with wedding inspiration challenges and I think you are going to love them! Our first challenge of the month is:

LM #597 - Something Old - use something old on your layout (an old photo, scrapbook paper, or supplies you've had for 10+ years, etc.)

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch and love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete