Wednesday, June 23, 2021

SSoccer 2021

 


My granddaughter just completed her first year of soccer.   At 4 years old she played spring soccer this year and she absolutely loved it.    She ran hard and listened to her coach and even managed to score two goals.   By far not the best player on her team but also by far not the worse player.   She had fun and loved the team playing together and learn things through group sports and that is what matters the most.  

For this challenge I used the double challenge of the Scrappy Friends Challenge.   First I used the sketch at  "ROCHELLE SPEARS SCRAPBOOKING".    I always love her sketches and this was no exception.



   Then next I combined my layout with the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at "SCRAP WITH STACY".  I did the bottom row of the board using a banner, corrugated yardstick and circles (my two fussy cut soccer balls.)



No comments:

Post a Comment