Monday, June 28, 2021

Key West

 


I wanted to make a layout for Challenge #90 at "SCRAP CHALLENGE YOURSELF"  but I really couldn't find any new pictures I wanted to scrap of myself that I hadn't already used in a layout.

So I went to my closet and pulled out an old photo album and it had pictures from a road trip I went on back in 2002 to Key West.    This was before I started scrapping so this trip was never scrapped.

I used 4 different washi tapes on this late (one I used twice) and one I used for my title across the top.



7 comments:

  1. Hi barb, thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Your page is so fun and I love the way you added washi tape on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so fun and fabulous, Barb! And I love your creative design! Thanks so very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! I love how you used the washi!! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the washi tape strips in your background. Hilarious photos! Thanks for playing at Challenge YOurself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I love how you used the washi tape. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout and great capture of a fun memory! Love how you used the different colorful washi tapes on the black and white map base page! Gives it a whole new look!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you incorporated the washi tape and your photos are so cool! Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete