Friday, October 30, 2020

Two Christmas cards

 


The Halloween cards are finished mailed and received by all the grandkids and family members so today I thought I would make a few Christmas cards to add to what I made during Christmas in July.   I'm going to need a lot more of them than any other holiday.     Next week I'll probably switch to the few Thanksgiving cards I will send out but for now I felt like Christmas.   I mean we did have a little snow earlier this week so I'm in the mood.

I used the World Card Day Month sketch #4 at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"  for the card on the right.

It's  been so fun playing along with all their card sketches this month.

Here is the sketch and link to  "SKETCH N SCRAP".


5 comments:

  1. Great take on the card sketch! Very pretty Christmas cards! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Christmas cards, Barbara! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!! Love the papers you used!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job with the SNS sketch, love your pen work with the faux stitching, nice touch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool Christmas cards you created. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete