Monday, October 19, 2020

1890 wedding

 


While going through old pictures a couple of weeks ago I found this wedding day picture of my maternal great grandparents.  I loved making this layout and writing up some of the history of my great-grandparents.    I went very simple with the design for a 1890 wedding.

I'm entering this layout at  challenge #209 at   "THE PAPER GIRLS CHALLENGE"


Challenge #209 - Wedding/Anniversary

Hello everyone, it's Alex here bringing you Challenge 209 which is about Weddings.  
 
My hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary in just two days time and my wedding scrapbook is awfully bare, so starting last month I've been scrapbooking almost entirely that!

If you have no weddings to scrap or create cards for, how about an anniversary or graduation?  Whatever the occasion, CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment