Friday, March 6, 2020

Transport Me



While looking for an older trip to see what I had scrapped I found two trips we took in 2012 that I had lots of pictures I had never scrapped so today I've been working on those.     We took a trip to
Orlando for my husband to attend a conference being held at a Disney hotel so I went with him to make a vacation out of it.  He was always free by mid afternoon on the first two days and by noon on the last so we had time to go to see his daughter and family that live in Orlando and also time to spend a day at Epcot Center.     This layout is about the transportation we took.   We went by boat to Epcot and then came home via the monorail.

I used the Scrappy Friends double challenge for this layout.       I started out with the sketch from
"THROUGH THE EYES OF ROCHELLE SPEARS"   and then the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for
March at  "SCRAP WITH STACY"

Here is the sketch by  "ROCHELLE SPEARS"




Next is the Tic-Tac-Toe board at  "SCRAP WITH STACY"
I used the Column on the left.  Epoxy, Banner and Tag








No comments:

Post a Comment