Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Holly Jolly Christmas


By this time I've usually made lots of Christmas layout for my chronological Christmas albums but I'm really behind this year so today got another made.    
This is for the Scrappy Sisters double challenge.

First I used "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"  sketch challenge.   Rochelle always has the best sketches to use.   This is another one I'll be saving to use on another layout at some point.



Then I combined it with the 2nd part at  "SCRAPPING WITH STACY"  and I used her
tic-tac-toe board and did the right hand side column.  I have 4 Christmas themed brads on
my layout,  the 3 different narrow strips of gold with tiny dots is Washi Tape and then I have
five different patterned papers on top of a textured embossed red card stock base.



No comments:

Post a Comment