Thursday, February 13, 2020

Gigi is Sick


Elle got a Doctors Kit for her birthday and I was her first patient,  I got checked all over,  some medicine, some bandaids, the whole kit was used.    Then after all human patients had been checked out then Malette the cat was next in line to become her patient.

I'm entering this at  "LASTING MEMORIES"  their Challenge #484  is "Once Loved, Now
Forgotten - Stamps"    I probably haven't done any stamps on a layout but perhaps twice in the
last 10 years.   On this one,  I stamped 3 speech bubbles and then cut them out and wrote in each one about the picture.

LM #484 - Once Loved, Now Forgotten - Stamps

Hello, hello! Welcome back to Lasting Memories! I hope that you are having a good weekend. 

It's time for our second challenge of the month. Our theme for February is "Once loved, now forgotten" and we are focusing on some of those items in our stash that may be a little neglected. This week's challenge is:

LM #484 - Stamps - Let's see some stamped images on your layout

No comments:

Post a Comment