Saturday, October 5, 2019

World Card Making Month



I was asked to be a Guest Designer for "SKETCH N SCRAP"  as they celebrate World Card
Making Day the entire month of October with a new card sketch revealed every Saturday
for the month of October.      So I'm looking forward to getting my stash of cards built up
again this month using all the great sketches that will be here.

Today I used sketch #1 and I love the versatility of it.   Since we are now getting into the fall
season, I went with what I see as some fall colors, even using a brown flower, but to make it
pop I backed it with a bright yellow.

Here is the link to "SKETCH N SCRAP" and this weeks card sketch.   Be sure and keep checking back for more card fun throughout the month.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Barb! Thanks for guest designing for us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete