Sunday, October 13, 2019

Scrappy Friends Challenge



I'm playing along this month with the SCRAPPY FRIENDS CHALLENGE.   I always love doing this combined challenge each month that I can.

First we have the sketch from  "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"   I loved the sketch and I loved even more that I found this pumpkin on one piece of patterned paper that I got to fussy cut and use as the faller circle in the sketch, made it more themed for me with all the pumpkins in my picture of us
taken last week at Silver Dollar City.

Then for  "SCRAP WITH STACY"    for her Photo Inspiration challenge I was inspired by the orange colors and the pumpkins and leaves in the photo squares and the over all Autumn theme especially the Hi October Square, because we made this day trip October 5th, our first planned Fall activity.


Here are the links.   "ROCHELLE SPEARS BLOG"




"SCRAP WITH STACY"



No comments:

Post a Comment