Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Village


I made this layout with the challenge #426 at  "LASTING MEMORIES" - Holiday Traditions.

The prompt for these last 2 weeks of the month is My Favorite Things and one of my very favorite holiday traditions  is to see up "some" of my Christmas houses and such.   I have more than this but these are the ones I decided to put out this year.  I have one row on the buffet in my dining room and the two little groupings in two different corners of my kitchen.

LM #426 - Holiday Traditions - My Favorite Things

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! Are you all ready for Christmas? After a day of shopping yesterday, I think that I am finally ready!

With Christmas just a little over a week away, and in order to give the design team a little break, this week's challenge will run for two weeks. Since this is the last challenge for the month, and for 2018, we want to say a big thank you to our guest designer for December, Jill! I have really enjoyed Jill's layouts that she has shared each week. Thank you, Jill, for being our guest designer!

Now, on to the challenge. Our theme in December has been - Holiday Traditions - and this week's challenge is:

LM #426 - My Favorite Things - scrap a photo of your favorite holiday item(s) or your favorite holiday collections (favorite ornaments, Nutcracker collection, etc.)

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas village and this layout showcases it perfectly! It's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories. Have a wonderful holiday!

    Lauren
    Lasting Memories DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those Christmas houses! What a fun thing to put out and enjoy each year! This is such a great layout and I love that flair! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I also collect those Christmas houses and see some of the ones I have! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories, Barbara! :)

    ReplyDelete