Wednesday, December 5, 2018

BRRR


I think it's going to be a snowier winter in Missouri than it has been in the past.   My grandkids in St. Louis already had a snow day in the middle of November.    I'll enter this in two blog challenges.

I used the "SCRAP OUR STASH"  December Golden Globe challenge.    I created a winter layout and used snowflake embellishments on my layouts.    Everything on my layout is old from my stash with the exception of my snowflake embellishments.   Everything else I have had for years and I used up scraps too with the matting on my pictures.

Here is the link to  "SCRAP OUR STASH"  for the challenge.



*********************************************************

I used the challenge #16 at   "DOUBLE TROUBLE"  for my 2nd entry with this layout.   It was also perfect to go with my wintery layout.     Here is all the details.   For THING 1 - Trouble Maker I used heat embossing for the snow on my tag.    For THING 2 - Twisted Sister I have snow in my pictures, snowflake embellishements and in all my paper and a snowman on my tag I added.

Here is all the information for the "DOUBLE TROUBLE" Challenge.
HING 1 Trouble Maker
says you have one more chance to finish your winter/holiday cards/projects in time for mailing. Create a project using at least one form of embossing... dry embossing, heat embossing, embossing paste, your choice. Or use them all! 



THING 3 Twisted Sister
says, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" Include snow, snowflakes, a snowman, etc. on your project. 

Hint: If you include a coffee/tea/cocoa image or sentiment, 
you may  join in the fun at 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Time is limited on the Coffee Blog Hop so read the details below. 

Both of these are OPTIONAL twists so why not double the trouble and include both? You will be awarded an additional chance for participating in each twist in Double Trouble's random prize draw. 

THING 2 Double Dare 
says if you have created a winter holiday themed project you can also join the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #21.  To post, click HERE any time during the month of December. This gives you an additional chance at winning the Double Trouble Random Draw. 

A Double, Double Dare - Don't forget! If you used a coffee, tea or cocoa theme or sentiment, you are eligible to enter the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop through December 7th. The details are below. To post your project, click HERE.





************************************

Plus I'll also enter this layout at the  "THREE AMIGOS"   Challenge #21 since this is a winter themed project.
Here is all the information and the link to   "THREE AMIGOS BLOG HOP CHALLENGES"



This month's challenge is Christmas/Winter/Holiday!  Link up a new project and we'll pick a winner using Random.org to win a small prize and announce the winner in the post for the following month.   I can't wait to see how you are inspired!  

Important!  Please link up with new creations only... we ask that you don't back link to old projects that have been posted prior to the start of this challenge, but please do feel free to link up to other challenges as well!  You can link up here as many times as you'd like with newly created pieces.  Only linkups that follow the few rules we have will be eligible for a prize.  And be forewarned... I'm a slow mailer ...lol... so one day, when you least expect it... expect it!

And to be eligible to win the prize, as with most other challenges, please don't forget to include a link to this challenge in your post....

8 comments:

  1. What a fun winter layout. No snow here in southern Arizona, so always fun to see snow in cards and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout, and all the different snowflakes you had in your stash...beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us in Double Trouble and don't forget you can link to Three Amigos also, post is on our link.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Fabulous scrapbook page! This is my favorite way to see snow - in photos. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble and we hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic scrapbook layout! Love all of the snowflakes and fun pics! Thanks so much for playing along with Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - love all your snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout! Very fun. Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge. Love all the different snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout, love all the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete