Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Total Cuteness



I might be a tad prejudiced but I think she is just the cutest ever.      The crawling has begun and in another week you won't be able to keep up with her.   But while I had the chance I did get this picture.
She had on the cutest little outfit and those ears on the hood when you pulled it up was just adorable.
She was certainly covered in hug and kisses this day while visiting her great grandfather and 4 generations together, thus the name.

I did my take on the October 15th sketch at   "Colorful Creations"   and used an old collection
Bo Bunny - Love Letters to make the layout.   Matted the picture in black, matted all the triangle patterned papers with black ink, added the date and my wood veneer title XOXOXO and viola I had my layout complete.

Here is the sketch and the link to  "COLORFUL CREATIONS".


6 comments:

  1. She is total cuteness! And I love the paper range you have used - thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't agree more!She's adorable!Love the color choice.Thank you for joining us at Colorful Creations❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Colourful Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout! Lovely take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Colorful Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Colorful Creations Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete