Monday, October 16, 2017

My Pumpkin



I had a great weekend with my granddaughter and family.   We took her to her first pumpkin patch and had many photo ops.   We had fun and took pumpkins home to cook with dinner that night and also to decorate.

I'm going to enter this layout in four different challenges, a sketch challenge, color challenge and two theme challenges.

I'll start with the sketch challenge.   Challenge #139 at  "SKETCH N SCRAP"   It was perfect for two of the picture of me holding Elle and one of the pumpkins out in the patch.
Here is the sketch and the link is in the name above.



Next is the color palette challenge at   "THE STUDIO CHALLENGES"   it coved all the colors I used in my layout with the different patterned papers and my card stock matting plus my title color and the embellishments.   The link is in the name and here is the color Palette.



Moving right along I went to  "RUBBER BUGGY CHALLENGE BLOG"    This is challenge #4 and I have to say I'm really having fun playing along with the challenge here.   So glad I found out about it.     I love all the fall activities of festivals, pumpkin patches, apple picking.    So much fun for everyone.     Challenge #4 theme is......



Finally the challenge at   "USE YOUR STUFF"    Challenge #284  is Tis the Season for Pumpkin Spice, you could use orange, a little or a lot on your project or add a pumpkin to your project.   I have done both some pumpkins and some orange in my papers.   I really used my stuff on this, lots of paper pieces and card stock scraps for matting and some embellishments I've had for awhile and the poem that I've hoarded forever.

Challenge #284 - Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning autumn colors and love your blog and scrapbook page. The photo of your grand child is adorable. Hugs! Thank you for sharing your beautiful scrapbook page with us at The Rubber Buggy and can't wait to see what you create soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! Love how you used the sketch and the perfect papers and embellishments. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Barb! LOVE your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout and those photos are adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout with adorable photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Barbara! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww....how sweet. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute layout :) She is just having a ball this fall season. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sketch N Scrap
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the sketch and the super cute photos! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous and super page using our mood/ theme board at The Rubber Buggy...thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome page!! Thanks for joining ud at The Rubber Buggy Challenge. Noe- DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely layout, thanks so much for playing along with us at The Studio challenges.

    ReplyDelete