Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Water Fun



Today was a mix of many patterns day in making this layout.    When I looked at Sketch #272 from  "SKETCHES IN THYME" I knew it would be best to use one manufacturer to make it a little easier
to get everything to go together.    I pulled out a DCWV stack  Dots, Stripe and Plaids and decided to just go for it and really mix it up.    My only thing not from the collection is my Tim Holtz Shattered orange card stock.   Even the gray paper has a little strip pattern going in it but because it was so subtle I thought it worked great to kind of break up everything else going on.    But I really like that all the colors in the papers go with the colors in the pictures.   Even the turquoise alphas i used for my title work.

Here is the sketch  and the link for the challenge  at   "SKETCHES IN THYME"


6 comments:

  1. What a fun page! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great page. Love everything about you page. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the sketch!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, so colorful. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page. Thanks for playing along with Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete