Thursday, April 27, 2017

CAS(E) Birthday Card


When I saw the new challenge this morning at  "CAS(E) THIS SKETCH"  this morning I knew it
would be perfect for a nice birthday card.   Which I always need to have on hand.     I found my background paper in an old 6x6 pad I had.  Bob Bunny - Key Lime collection.    I just inked the edges of my sentiment in a light green to go with the colors and then used bright yellow card stock as my flag piece under the sentiment.

Here is the sketch and link to sketch #219 at  "CASE(E) THIS SKETCH"


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hadn't even thought of using patterned paper for a background on this design. Great idea! Pretty paper, too! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card Barbara, love the colours