Monday, March 20, 2017

Now and Then


I just got these pictures this last weekend from my daughter-in-law of my grandson.  He was recreating a pose from a picture when he was just over a year old.   I think he did a great job.
And he is on the same couch.   I just love it.

This layout is for the  "SCRAP OUR STASH"   mid March word challenge with a sketch and to
use the letters in the word 'CHARM' in you layout.

I have ........
C = Crate Paper (my background paper from the Acorn Ave. collection)
H = Heart  (the blue foam heart on the then picture)
A = Authentique (the blue paper behind pictures from the Original collection)
R = Recollections (the green cardstock and the bling are both from Recollections)
M = My Minds Eye (the striped paper and the yellow polka dot paper)

Here is the sketch and link to  "SCRAP OUR STASH"



5 comments:

Leslie said...

What a sweet page!! How they grow!! Fabulous colors!!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a cute page! Thank you for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a adorable LO! Love the details and stash use! Awesome take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Scrap Our Stash!

NATSUKO SUZUKI said...

So sweet! I love the circle you created:) Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

Sherri Caramico said...

Just A_D_O_R_A_B_L_E!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!