Thursday, January 12, 2017

Deck the Halls


I wanted to scrap about the decorations in my craft room this year.    I always have a tree in here but this year added the garland with lights and I was really pleased with how it looked.   Everything was on a timer, so I had it set to come on about 2:00 pm and got to enjoy the lights while I was still in here scrapping or on the computer of just shuffling papers on my desk.

I used the prompt #326 at   "LASTING MEMORIES"  for this layout.    The monthly theme is stash busters and here is this weeks prompt.

LM 326 - Buttons, Bling, and Brads - use a little, or a lot, use just one of the choices, or use all three!

I used all 3,  I have two rows of bling, the silver star is a brad and the lights above the picture are
decorative Christmas buttons.   I think I bought a package of these when I first started scrapping and finally using one of them.  Glad I kept them  all these years because they go perfectly with my picture.

Check out all the details for the challenge here at  "LASTING MEMORIES"

3 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and bravo on getting all 3 elements of the challenge too :) Love the bling you added with the sequence :)
Tina DT sister

Haven_mom4 said...

Fantastic combination of all the elements. The bling almost looks like twinkling lights and the button go perfectly on the page

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous use of bling Barbara!