Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pregnant Santa


I just LOVE this picture of my  36 week pregnant daughter.   This was taken at her work Christmas party.   They thought she would do the Santa suit justice.....and she did.    So glad someone took the picture so I could have it to make a layout with.

I'm using week 2 sketch by Brenshevia at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"  for this layout.    I tried to incorporate a lot of red in my papers to go with the Santa suit.

Here is the sketch at go to "LET'S GET SKETCHY" for all the details, still a couple of days to enter.

I also want to enter this at "ANOTHER FREAKIN SCRAPPY CHALLENGE"    I can't believe I haven't entered yet this month.   I love Christmas layouts and the theme for December is............
Christmas.    Well here you go, my pregnant Santa.

Check it out here at  "ANOTHER FREAKIN SRAPPY CHALLENGE"   Don't you just love the name.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout Barb....she is the perfect fit for the Santa suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout and I agree she is perfect fit for the suit. Love what you did with the sketch too

    ReplyDelete