Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Hello Snow


A friend in the neighborhood took this picture of our lake last winter.   I just loved it so decided
to get out my new  Crate {a[ers cp;;storm Snow and Cocoa and use it with this picture.

I did my take on the sketch for December Week 1 at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"      It was perfect
for the single picture I had.   I decided to print the picture at 5x7 with border.

Take a look at the sketch and you have until December 30th to enter at  "LET'S GET SKETCHY"


3 comments:

  1. Lovely page!!Thanks for playing along with us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo Barbara! and perfect choices in scrapping it! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page and love your colours. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones and thanks for joining us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete