Thursday, August 11, 2016

Our Fun Day



My grandkids were on vacation in Las Vegas and had a fun day at an Amusement place.    I wasn't sure how to scrap these pictures because they had this pink/purple hint to them.   No sure if there was a filter turned on the camera or what.     But then I saw the  Mood Board challenge for August at
"PICTURE THIS" and thought if I could find the right papers these pictures would work great.

I found these papers in a Mambi stack and I thought they were perfect with the colors of the mood board, I add the white flower as an embellishment as I thought it looked like the rosette in the woman's hair in the picture.

Next I had to find a sketch I might want to use.     The single page sketch for August at
"STICK IT DOWN"  was perfect because of just having the two pictures that I wanted to scrap.
So it all just worked out so perfectly with my pictures and also the two challenges.

Below are the links for both challenges so be sure and check them out.

"PICTURE THIS"  




17 comments:

  1. Well done Barbara! You surely brilliantly managed to mix the two challenges (Moodboard+Sketch) with the papers and the pictures of your loved ones! Great job! Looking forward to see what you can do with our next challenge at #PTchallenge in....3 days now. Don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page and they look like they are having a great time. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! The paper you picked go perfectly with Mood-board and your photos! THank you for sharing at Picture This and I hope you join us for our next challenge on this Monday, August 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the mood board! Thank you for joining us at Picture This! challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick on the background paper! The photos are heartwarming and they definitely had a super fun day. Thank you for playing along with us at Picture This! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love your background paper. I love your interpretation of this sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    Khristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your photo,they look very happy.Nice background paper.Thank you for joining at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice and bright. Fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Picture this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The background paper is lovely and works wonderfully with the photos and mood board! It looks like a fun time was had. Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful take on the challenge, thanks so much for joining in with us at PT. Make sure you check out our latest challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely page! The background paper is beautiful and well suits your photos!
    Well done!
    Thank you for playing with us at Picture This! and I hope to see more of your works, there's a new challenge on the blog today :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barbara your layout is so cute. Love that floral accent. You really did a great job in combining the photos and background papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your take on both of the challenges, and that flower embellishment, oh my goodness it is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at SID and Picture This!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a womderful page, I love that background work.Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nifty background - fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect take on our sketch. I love the photo where they are having a squishy cuddle :)
    Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply beautiful!Thanks for joining us at Picture This!

    ReplyDelete