Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Having fun with Uncle Jason and Aunt Leslie


I'm going to see my daughter and son-in-law on Monday so I decided I better get a few more layouts made to take to her.    I don't think she would know what to do if I didn't walk in with new layouts in my hand.   :)     She and husband, my son and  2 grandkids and my brother and  some of his friends all met down in Arkansas for a camping trip.   I had obligations here so couldn't go.  But I've made
some layouts from the pictures they all took for my grandkids album but realized I had only made one for Leslie and Jason, so printed these pictures toady to use with the Sketch #110 at
"SKETCH & SCRAP"     Such a great sketch to work with, one that I'll save to use again as its so versatile.   The green flag paper is from Fancy Pants - Attwell collection.   The other 3 patterned papers are from the Echo Park-Wild Life collection.    I think they worked well together.

Here is the sketch and check out this challenge and the other 3 challenges throughout August here
at  "SKETCH & SCRAP"



8 comments:

  1. I love these papers! Cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - those papers are so cute! Love all of the little camping icons! Great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your papers are awesome and I LOVE that title! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos and I love the papers you used too! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Those papers are great! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout! Love the color choices and patterned papers you chose for the layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the papers you chose! great take on the sketch! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout and photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete