Monday, January 18, 2016

It's Magic Time



I saw the challenge today at "USE YOUR STUFF"  and it was to use 3 or more patterned papers.   Since that is just what I like (lots of patterns)  I knew I would be making a layout for the challenge today.    I just had to find a sketch I wanted to use also.    So I got to "PAPER ISSUES" and decide to use their 1/9/16 Sketch Saturday sketch.


Along with patterns and layering I also got to do my other favorite scrapbooking trick, matting everything.   It's also a great trick to using lots of patterns and having them all stand out.
For this layout I used all papers from Fancy Pants - Burlaps & Bouquets collection.

Check out the challenges by clicking on the links above.

4 comments:

  1. I totally love your layout! You used some awesome papers with great patterns and made them all blend so well! Thanks for joining our patterned paper challenge this week at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, lovely colour choices and how you have put it all together makes this layout just POP right out! Thanks for playing along with our Patterned Paper challenge over at UYS - Hugs DT Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of 3+ papers for our UYS #207 thanks for joining us! I love how you matted them on black for extra oomph. Fab job combining all of the challenges together for one great page of memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page, Barb! I love that you used so many different patterned papers on this layout and you are right - the black matting really makes them pop! Thanks so much for playing along with our patterned paper challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete