I've been staring at this Make It Monday sketch #50 at "THE MEMORY NEST" and wondering if I could make something with it. Then today I got the right pictures to go with it. One posted on FB and then my son sent me the other two to go with it. In Mylan's Kindergarten class this last week they had the assignment "Naughty & Nice" For the nice they made a Christmas gift for their parents and then for the naughty Mylan drew this picture and wrote about what it was it says "I was naught when I "tacld" my brother Kai. The "tacld" translates to "tackled" Then she drew the picture with the speech bubbles of her saying "Mom" and then off to the side would be her Mom and all you can see is "waught" which translates to "what" in a long drawn out voice. Just like Mom would say it. Then Kai is there on the floor, even with his spiked hair. She also drew the work island in the kitchen and the 3 pendant lights that hang over it. The purple to the right is the door to the patio in back. She has it all covered. I laughed so hard when I saw the post on FB, then got the message from Susan that Jason would send me the pictures he took in class of the nice project because she thought I would see it as layout worthy. :)
So long story short, I went for it and used the sketch at "THE MEMORY NEST" Stayed right with
the sketch layout and just switched where I placed the pictures.
"PAPER ISSUES" also has a challenge going on called "Owl I Want for Christmas"
- Show us your projects about the December holidays and/or your holiday traditions.
- Share a project with an owl on it.
- What's on your holiday wish list?
- Has a child in your life lost any teeth (that may be all they want for Christmas)? Show us those cute toothless smiles or projects about the Tooth Fairy.
- Download the Remember December free printable from the Paper Issues store and use one or more of the cards on your project.
I went for this layout the wish list as my Granddaughter was naughty and nice. I love these projects she did for naughty and nice at school. Click here for "PAPER ISSUES" challenge.