Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Road Trip PL card



I hope to see lots of you joining this new challenge site of "SKETCHES IN THYME PROJECT LIFE STYLE"   This sketch will begin the 2nd full month of the challenges with a new PL card sketch every week.    You can see the sketch I used for the card below.     I made this card for a title card since the majority of my PL page was about the beginning of our road trip.    The photo I used on the card is the trunk of our car all packed the morning we left.    It's rather hard to see it well here as it was 6 am when we left and dark and only light was from the trunk light, but I thought it would be a fun picture to use on the card.


And here you can see my whole PL page I made using this card on it.


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card and page! I love the banner and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete